Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shaving Ryan's Private 3

Madu tualang power! Click here
Imogen thought Giggs would marry her

BIG Brother beauty Imogen Thomas believed cheating Ryan Giggs wanted to MARRY her, The Sun can reveal. The model, who had a six-month affair with the Manchester United legend, was "100 per cent certain" he would leave his wife Stacey for her.

A friend said: "Imogen was in love with him and she thought he loved her." Beauty queen Imogen has told how she kept trying to end her secret romance with married Giggs - but he would not let her go.

She said: "I called it off a million times but he kept coming back.




I’m gutted
Says Ryan Giggs's dad

CHEAT Ryan Giggs's dad broke a 20-year silence last night to tell the soccer star: "I'm disappointed in you." Gutted Danny Wilson, 55, said: "I didn't think Ryan was like that.

"He is an iconic footballer who has achieved fantastic things. I had him on a pedestal. I'm immensely proud.

"But I am deeply disappointed at what Ryan has done, particularly as he has a young family.
"I'm sad for the effect it's going to have on them. His mother will be devastated."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen pembaca amat dialu-alukan. Lambat atau cepat, ianya akan disiarkan.

Tetapi, komen yg mengandungi iklan pil kuat batang, pil pacak, pil kemut, sendat, sempit, meraung, merengek, mengaum; jangan harap ianya akan disiarkan.