Monday, August 9, 2010

Mourinho has no time for Kaka!

Madu tualang power! Click here
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourino has declared he has too much on his hands to waste time crying over Kaka's injury.

Kaka? kaka ka ka ka wa ka ka wakaka!!!
The Brazilian playmaker was ruled out for three to four months last week after it emerged he had incurred a meniscus injury in his left knee.

The tabloids started beating the doomsday drums as soon as the news was made public but Mourinho, in that typically flippant manner, told a press conference: "In reference to Kaka, all that matters is that the operation was a success. There are no more questions about his situation or his recovery.

"As the leader of a group, I cannot waste time crying over a player. I have other players counting on me. My philosophy doesn't allow me to have any doubts or to cry.

"I have no doubts regarding the quality of our medical staff. I will not speak about Kaka any further while he is out."

Moving on to the other high-profile player in the squad, Mourinho said:"Cristiano [Ronaldo] enjoys the physical workouts and I think he will be pleased with my training methods will make him happy. On the pitch, Cristiano is Cristiano and I am sure he will have a great season playing for me."

Mourinho then talked in some detail about the training methods employed by him.

"We work on everything," he said.

"We combine fitness work with psychological work. For example, we do a 10 on 6 drill and the six-man team begins with a 2-0 advantage. The other team then needs to turn the score around within ten minutes. That is how we combine fitness work with psychological work.

"Against America, when we were down 2-1, we turned to our attitude. Take Cristiano as another example. He was going to be subbed out in the 60th minute, but he asked me to stay in in order to win the match. That gives you an idea of this team's attitude."

"Real Madrid is a team that generates very high expectations. It is a one-of-a kind and it was named the best team of the 20th Century. I haven't been here very long, but I have already realized what this team is made of and I would like to be a part of the history of Real Madrid."

When asked if he was looking to sign anyone else, the Portuguese declared: "I have everything I need, so when someone wants to give me a gift, it must be very special. So if the president and his staff want to give me something, it must be very good. They have a month to think about it and buy it."

With the likes of Sami Khedira and Pedro Leon his newest signings, it is not surprising Mourinho is satisfied with the ammunition at his disposal as he guns for the La Liga title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen pembaca amat dialu-alukan. Lambat atau cepat, ianya akan disiarkan.

Tetapi, komen yg mengandungi iklan pil kuat batang, pil pacak, pil kemut, sendat, sempit, meraung, merengek, mengaum; jangan harap ianya akan disiarkan.